About The Camp

My photo
Small Change is the equivalent to a new born, for it is a baby. We are fairly young ourselves, so thinking about how the future of SCP is real exciting. We specialize in the 3 main areas which are Graphic Design, Videography, and Photography. We are based out of Ft. Worth Texas and look forward to making a living of this.

Friday, March 22, 2013


    The Good Practice series started after I realized that I haven't had the chance to make a music video in a while. So, to keep from getting to rusty on the editing skills I figured I'd whip up a quick video for practice. At this time I just started working on putting a mix tape together called Picking Up The Slack Pt. 2 and needed to practice on that too. With nothing else but space and opportunity....

No comments:

Post a Comment