About The Camp

My photo
Small Change is the equivalent to a new born, for it is a baby. We are fairly young ourselves, so thinking about how the future of SCP is real exciting. We specialize in the 3 main areas which are Graphic Design, Videography, and Photography. We are based out of Ft. Worth Texas and look forward to making a living of this.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

A Pole Story

     
    This is My first feature film that I edited during my last semester at Midwestern State University. It is documentary of an exotic dancer in the Wichita Falls, TX  area. Needless to say since this was assignment for a credited university I was a little nervous to show it to a panel of professors and an auditorium filled with spectators. However, it was well received and it ended up winning two awards at the TIPA conference. Enjoy  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment